The beginning of everything


I'm Chris. 
21. 

So, there's a few reasons that I decided back to blogging. 

In a few years back around 2009, that was the era of MSN, Friendster and Blogger. Slowly they were taken over by the hype of social media. Now here we are, the evolution of the new gen & what we trying to do is to gain likes, followers and fame with instant. Instant messages, instant photos upload on ig, instant status update on fb, instant noodles (:P) No one's bothering typing and editing photos just for the sake of blogging. 

Then, I've a dream of becoming a Youtuber after following and watching some famous Youtubers' creative content. I started to vlog myself but it fails because I'm really bad at talking and looking at the same time to a camera ahahahaa :D

I have some ideas on writing articles and I sent them to some websites during their editor recruitment. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job so I think I better start off with a blog and post them here :)


Hehe, hi! See you in the next post soon. 




Comments